FAQ - Blake DeBock Gallery


Who do I contact if I would like to hire Blake for assignment?


Who do I contact if I would like to license pre-existing work for editorial or commercial usage? 


Do you sell prints?

Yes! It is actually the largest part of our business. We offer our limited edition fine art prints for every budget. Please see our print page for more information and don't hesitate to ask us any questions.

What equipment do you use?

I shoot with Canon's professional lineup of camera's and lenses. Between Sony, Canon and Nikon there are lots of great options out there but I find my Canon's work for me and can withstand the elements my gear gets put through.

Cameras: Canon 5div and 7Dii

Lenses: 24-70 f/2.8 ii, 16-35 f/4, 500mm f/4 ii with 1.4x and 2x extender iii's. Occasionally I might also bring along the 180mm f/2.8 macro or a 70-200mm 2.8ii.

Filters: Graduated ND 3 stop, Circular Polarizer

Underwater: CMT Waterhousings

Tripod: Gitzo Systematic with a ballhead and a gimbal head for telephoto work

Bags: Shimoda Explore 60 backpack, Osprey Atmos 65 backpack, F-Stop Sukha backpack, and North Face Black Hole Duffels

Powered by SmugMug Log In